The Council of Voices is a video series Nico has created using some of the voices he has used in his let's plays.
Active Members Edit
- The Judge Voice - "Lord Turkey Sandwich"
- The Ace Voice - "Sexy and Dangerous"
- The Joshua Voice - "Douchey Jesus"
- The Chiaki Voice - "Everyone's Waifu"
- The Phoenix Voice - "Desk Slamming Extraordinaire"
- The Seven Voice - "Resident Badass"
- The Togami Voice - "Lead Asshole"
- The Asahina Voice - "Mermaid Swamp!"
- The Monokuma Voice - "Despair Expert"
- The Morishige Voice - "Forever Running"
- The Komaeda Voice - "The One True Hope Bagel"
- The Hagakure Voice - "Perpetual Disappointment"
- The Von Karma Voice - "Whipping Virtuoso"
- The Monomi Voice - "Useless Defender of Justice"
- The Godot Voice - "Coffee Whore"
- The Kazuichi Voice - "Needs Somebody to Love"
- The Seiko Voice - "Motorboating Specialist"
- The Mayuri Voice - "Tutturu!"
- The Gundam Voice - "The Original Chuunibyou"
- The Fukawa Voice - "Part-time Serial Killer"
- The Security Chief Voice - "Scrotal Punch!"
- The Fujisaki Voice - "Totally Not a Guy"
- The Maya Voice - "Yaoi-loving Goober"
- The Donald Voice - "Avian Asshole"
Inactive Members Edit
- The Slimey Voice - "The One Nico Hates"
- The Missile Voice - "It's Missile!!"
- Although the council meetings are held in the same building, the table changes from white plastic to brown wood in the second Council meeting.
- Ironically, Slimey and Missile, the only two inactive members, both share the same voice.
- Slimey was deemed "no longer relevant" as Nico has banned him from the Council's meetings.
- Missile was ejected from the meeting to "even out the girl-to-guy ratio".
- Judge is the apparent leader of the meetings. He sits at the head of the table, announces events and can ban voices from attending the Council's meetings.
- Slimey is the only member of the Council not to have his own emblem. This is because he did not appear in the second meeting.
- Only two members of the council suffer injuries.
- Morishige is seen covered head to toe in bandages in the second meeting. He is also wearing an eyepatch over his left eye, while a purple bruise is clearly visible under the right.
- Phoenix has his face incinerated by Godot.
- Chiaki was asleep for almost a full six months.
- Monokuma and Monomi both accidentally speak their internal monologues out loud.